the FPGA gate way

hi all: Recently i'm doing the FPGA gate way. I have a smsc netcard(MAC

+PHY). My main task is the gateway can receive and transmit the data package with the smsc chip. Generally this task is well done using a driver on a OS (such Linux). Now my aim is implement the same work of driver with VHDL. Is some guy have done same work before? Or give me some advice?

thanks all.

Reply to
guochenglv