spartan 3 design projects

I am looking for some ideas on doing a final project for my course using spartan 3 board. I am currently doing a simple RISC processor project using this board.It has a few instructions that it needs to support.

So i am looking for something a bit more difficult than the one i am doing right now. Any suggestions or pointers please?

Reply to
fpgawizz

A full featured 32bit soft processor with SIMD,cache,mmu ... complete with a gnu toolchain and linux 2.6 support out of the box. With a nice Java application to fit peripherals around the core etc (like what the EDK does).

Preferably that fits in a XC3S50.

could be named YAFSP (Yet Another FPGA Soft Processor)

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut