simple example with timing problems

Hi, I wrote a simple stop watch for the Spartan 3 StarterKit. Unfortunately it seems to be unstable, i.e. sometimes when I release the button, the counter doesn't stop as it should. During synthesis I get a warning - about timing I think. Can you have a look at the program and advice me how to avoid this instability ??

Best regards Thorsten

Reply to
Thorsten Kiefer

OK, I found the bug......

Reply to
Thorsten Kiefer

Good that you found it on your own.

In the future, if you do expect to get any help from any newsgroup you should put a bit more thought into your posting. Statements like "During synthesis I get a warning - about timing I think" are completely useless, I'm 100% confident that the synthesis tool did not report that text. Not posting any code doesn't give anyone anything to go on either.

Basically, if you would like help, don't make it difficult on the potential helpers.

KJ

Reply to
KJ

OK, I'll follow your advice ;)