Re: scaling fixed point fft

You didn't mention the radix of each stage. Divide by 4 is too much if it is a radix2 butterfly. If it is radix 2, the gain is at most 2, not

  1. The max output from an FFT occurs when all the > Hello,

--

--Ray Andraka, P.E. President, the Andraka Consulting Group, Inc.

401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950 email snipped-for-privacy@andraka.com

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Reply to
Ray Andraka