RAM Address Calculating

I need to perform an operation to calculate ram address.

I have created a RAM with core generator, and added to my project.

Using this command:

address

Reply to
Marco

Consider writing a synchronous process.

Consider inferring the ram from a code template.

Consider running a simulation first.

Consider unsigned.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler

You may need to add libraries to your VHDL file. Either IEEE.STD_LOGIC_UNSIGNED or IEEE.STD_LOGIC_ARITH has the correct function for "+". I think multiple should be there too.

Alternatively convert to integer type, do the necessary functions, and then convert back to std_logic.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair