PROG_B and JTAG

Hi, I'll not use PROG_B with my Spartan3, should I just pull-it up with

10k? Is it true that I can alway access the FPGA through the JTAG port even if the M0-M2 are hardware-set for slave/master serial? Thanks, Marco
Reply to
Marco

"Marco" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...

yes m0,m1,m2 are dont cared for JTAG but PROG_B *must* be high or jtag config will fail, there I think it supposed to be internal pullup on prog_b but at least with xilinx virtex I have seen that external pullup is also required, so better have it in place

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats