Processor Design

Hello

I am looking for good Tutorials which show how to implement a processor archtitecture for a FPGA. Also good tutorials how a copressor can be implemented would be interesting for me, preferably for Xilinx FPGAs. I know google will help me here a little bit, but perhaps one of you can suggest which were helpful to oneself.

Thanks Hans

Reply to
Hans Rhein

There is a whole web site dedicated to this (and a Yahoo email list too)

The best place to start is at

and read the 3 PDFs at March, April, May from Circuit Cellar magazine.

Have Fun!

Philip

Reply to
Philip Freidin