Problem when for program and data memory use SDRAM

I have a PowerPC (Virtex2PRO) and SDRAM (programm and data memory). I anderstand that the bootloader may be use to load programm from systemACE or FLASH Memory. But I whant load programm from configurePROM to SDRAM. Is it possible? Somebody help me?

Reply to
axalay

May I use SPI Flash to fixed this problem? Xilinx reccomend External Memory Controller to connect Flash, but I am not see in "IP Configure" SPI FLASH to connect to EPC.

Reply to
axalay