Problem cascading 2 DCMs

Michael,

Thanks. I am trying to keep track of DCM issues, so that we can either make the documentation better, or the hardware better (in future chips).

Austin

Reply to
austin

I just ran it just as successfully with the auto-cal enabled so the issue doesn't seem to be related to that. Seems more like a slight jitter problem when the DCM comes out of config without another reset.

Cheers, Michael

Reply to
MNiegl