Ph.D Student

Good morning. I am currently seeking any publication of my work with FPGA devices, especially for obtaining Ph.D Student. Specifically I've introduced a middleware of communications for FPGA multicomputers.

I would appreciate if someone indicate me any magazines, congress or any action that might assert.

Best Regards

Reply to
Pablo

A nice list is also available at

/Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Ehliar

This conferences are specially oriented to reconfigurable computing, including FPGA technology:

In America;

In Europe:

In Spain:

Can I ask you in which university are you working for the Ph.D degree?

Reply to
Pablo H

I have just included my article in Spain.

Thanks for your reply.

PD: I work at University of Extremadura in Spain.

Reply to
Pablo