Performance Appraisals

I'm not sure. All caps gives me a splitting headache, so I don't even read them anymore.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I disagree, the appearance upon entering the interview stated clearly that the candidate was not in the least interested in working for a suit bound, mature hierarchy and had reasonable desire to minimize the amount of time lost to both parties. I am wildly extrapolating that said candidate would not have presented the same way at your company.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

And what locale would that have been in?

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

Yes, the kind that makes the both of you well off to wealthy.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

In message , dated Sat,

16 Sep 2006, joseph2k writes

I don't employ anyone, but a friend of mine recruited a guy, against his initial judgement, who had, and has, multicoloured hair. He's GOOD, but I suppose software artists are allowed to be bohemian.

There are benefits from being irrational - just ask the square root of 2.
John Woodgate

Last line is really really good......

Reply to
vssumesh