Partial Reconfiguration : New Forum

My name is Michael and I am entering this technique of partial re-configuration.

I am starting new Group of PR users. And you are most welcome to join it.

Group name: Partial_reconfiguration Group home page: Group email address: Partial snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com

Regards,

Michael Zilbershlag - CEO Genesis-OS

Reply to
Michael

Do you think another group is really required for this relatively small community?

John Williams already has a good email list and archive at

that has been pretty active for almost two years now.

Paul

Michael wrote:

re-configuration.

Group email address: Partial snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com