[OT] Is anyone alive at Opencores.org?

I'm planning an FPGA design that will use the wb_pci core at Opencores, but I've been unable to subscribe to the list there. Does anybody know if their mailer/list manager is broken or somesuch?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Stephen Williams

Hi Steve,

there are people alive at opencores, but their PCI core is not the only one that is free, there was a posting here about some other options to get free PCI cores.

I also have looked at opencores PCI, but it looks very BIG and not so easy to integrate if you only need minimal PCI functionality. I have written myself some minimal PCI cores that are FPGA tested, unfortunatly they are not ready to be released as I had some problems and no time to fix those problems. The cores was so small that would fit XC9572 !

antti

Antti Lukats