opb_gpio with interrupt- v2pro

I am using an OPB_gpio for the push buttons with an interrupt on a Memec eval board. We see the interrupt when we press one of the buttons (an led blinks for 1/2sec when interrupt line to the processor goes high and sw jumps to the int routine). The GPIO has a read and toggle status register that we are supposed to hit to clear the interrupt on the service routine. The problem seems to be that the write and toggle bit does not work. When the interrupt happens- it cannot be cleared. I know that the GPIO bits are no longer toggling- so this should clear. We have the GPIOs configured for all input.

Anyone else have this issue?

Reply to
MS