NIOS SDRAM controller simulation

I'm trying to simulate a NIOS based system with a altera_avalon_new_sdram_controller which is shared with the systembus.

When I try to do a write (ST) to the SDRAM I see that the cpu.the_sdram_s1.sdram_s1_chipselect is asserted. However the NIOS top level cpu.zs_cs_n_to_the_sdram_sdram_chip is not.

If I replace the SDRAM target address of the ST instruction with a different different target address I observe that the chip select signal for that device is asserted as well as the systembus write enable signal. But I can't get this to work for the SDRAM.

Any ideas?

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.