New leonardo spectrum version has license errors

Hey everyone,

Just wonderting if anyone else has upgraded Leonardo Spectrum in a while. I went from a (very) old version 2003b_65 to 2007a_37 and now I'm getting erros when it tries to load libraries adn such.

Apparently the licenses known as ls3..... are now leospec3.... and the former was for use with a MOdeltech daemon but the latter newer versions are for use with a Mgcld daemon. I got that last bit from the Mentor website:

but it doesnt say how or what I have to update to change this. I have the leospec3.... licenses but just cant seem to get Leonardo Spectrum to look for them! :-S

Ayone else have this issue?

Oh errors im getting are like thos included below:

Security Error -1: Checkout of "ls3_xi5" failed - Licensing checkout error with feature ls3_xi_pkg. (Error code -97.)

Thanx for any help and happy pancake tuesday!!!!!

Rob.

Reply to
robquigley

Yes. We updated the server to mgcld several years ago, but I don't remember the details. Call Mentor.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler