MIcroblaze FSL Datasheet

Hello

I was looking in Google, but I wasnt able to find the datasheet for the FSL interface of the Microblaze interface. Could someone perhaps email me the datasheet containing the timings for readings and writings?

Thanks Philipp

Reply to
Philipp Grabher

Hi,Philipp If you have the EDK,you could find the datasheet of FSL and MicroBlaze in it.Actually,there are all datasheets of the IP cores which are offered by EDK.

bugjay

Reply to
bugjay