Mapping Logic to Virtex II Block RAM

Hello, Does anybody know what logic can be successfully placed into Virtex II Block RAM? I have a design with a mux and output registers but nothing gets mapped into the BRAM. I get a message from XST saying macro inferrence needs to be turned off. Xilinx XST User Guide contains a section on placing logic into BRAM but nothing on what can and can not be placed. Thanks Josh

Reply to
Josh Graham