Looking for simple Cycone 2 example design

I'm looking for a complete project containing a minimal VHDL design for the Cyclone II, preferably

2C35 or similar to have a play around with with prior to getting hold of a real board for an upcoming proiject - the sort of thing that usually comes with a low-end devboard to flash a few LEDs etc. Can't find anything at Altera for this family. If
Reply to
Mike Harrison

there are two 2C35 boards that I know of: Altera NIOS II kit and Terasic DE2. by the way Mike, there are *hint* IRDA *hint* components on the DE2 board.

you will find many projects on the Terasic website, ranging from LEDs flashers to a fully working TV decoder and a music synthesizer. There are also few universities that use this board in courses, and they usually have some very exciting projects online.

burns

Mike Harris> I'm looking for a complete project containing a minimal VHDL design for the

Cyclone II, preferably

real board for an

devboard to flash a few

Reply to