Looking for manual for logic analyzer module 16750A.

The machine is 16702B Logic analyzer, but the module inside is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer. I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the operating manuals?

Reply to
Frank

Seach the agilent website:

Beste Regards, Roel

Reply to
electronics_designer

Thank you. I have got the manual for 16750A.

Reply to
Frank

While you're at it, you should order (for free) a CD with the latest SW:

Al

P.S. You'll probably want to install it after you get it :-)

Reply to
Gob Stopper

Well, the manual is pretty straightforward and I am getting on it after looking at the logic analyzer itself, as simple as switching from windows to linux.

Thank you for the software link, I will forward it to the machine admin.

Reply to
Frank