LatticeMico32 Problem

All,

I am trying to run through the LatticeMico32 Tutorial from Lattice. Using 6.1.1 version LatticeMico32 System.

I followed everything to a T in the tut, and I run the DRC as it says to and I get the following error:

Info:DRC:Thu Jan 04 14:11:39 PST 2007 Start DRC Error:IRQ:No component with interrupt input connections Info:DRC:End DRC. Total errors 1

Now the LatticeMico32 ought to have the interrupt input, and they don't mention in the tutorial about needing to configure the Mico32 core to support interrupts. Based on my read it should just work.

Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, or experiences? I pretty much can't implement the tutorial design because the tool will not generate the Mico32 Verilog with the DRC error in place.

Thanks,

-Joel

Reply to
Joel

Hi,

It might be worth posting on the Lattice web site Mico32 forum, as some of their developers read it:

Cheers, Jon

Reply to
Jon Beniston

Post your question to the appropriate category on the Forums on

and you should get some Applications Engineering support for the problem.

Reply to
fpgaman