JTAG conifguration via USB

Hi group,

I've built an IO board [1] for an FPGA module to be used in a DSP lab at the university. The idea is to use USB for powering the board, transfer data between the PC and the FPGA and configure the FPGA. I'm using the FTDI FT2232C [2] USB chip - a really plug and play solution. Data transfer between the PC and a processor on the board (in my case JOP [3]) is 800KB+.

The only thing that's left to do is the JTAG configuration of the Altera Cyclone and the MAX PLD with the FTPI chip. I know it should be easey. However, if someone has done this allready, I don't have to reinvent the wheel.

[1]
[2]
[3]

Martin