ISP interface

Hi,

I'm looking for some information on the proprietary ISP interface used by Lattice (specifically in the ispGDS22 device)

I've managed to find a Lattice document describing the function of the SDI,SDO,MODE + SCLK pins and the devices internal state machine, but nothing on specifically how to get the fuse map /JEDEC file into the device 'in-situ'. I've searched the Lattice website, but they don't seem to give out this information readily.

Can anyone direct me to a suitable resource?

Many thanks

David

Reply to
David

David schrieb:

lattice ISP sw source code used to be available but I think it no longer is :(

Reply to
Antti

Hmmm... that may make me think twice about using Lattice devices; ISP is a key requirement.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

PeteS schrieb:

there should be no problems with recent devices, I was referring to ISP source code for devices like ispGAL, etc.. I had it once, but I think this was still the "floppy disk era" so not sure if I still have to code

for new devices the embedded programming is obtainable

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Thanks for that clarification, Antti :)