ISE synthesis works, XPS does not resolve symbol?

Hi all,

I have a peripheral written in verlog, this is getting synthesized by ISE but then when I generate netlist using XPS it fails to resolve a function symbol. Could someone please explain what could be wrong here?

Thanks, Bhanu

Reply to
Bhanu Chandra

I was making a mistake in the verilog code. I had written a function which obviously had to return something but I was not receiving it into some register.

Regards, Bhanu

Reply to
Bhanu Chandra