IP Coregen: FFT v2.1 IP core regd.

Hi, In my design, I am using the FFT v2.1 IP core thats available in the IP Core generator that comes along with Xilinx ISE 6.2. I want to use the scaling option (SCALE_SCH). I dont know how to derive the scaling schedule. I am configuring the IP core to do 64 point FFT with 8-bit inputs. Any pointers or suggestions is highly appreciated. Thanks. Sincerely, Anand

Reply to
Anand