how can i add my math library libm.a in my project

try to compute float point data in my program, but i can't add the libm.a, who can help me?

Reply to
jack

Try adding -lm at the end of your linker statement.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

but where should I add the linker? Is it right that I right click the project name and then choose "set compiler options"-directories-filling the blanks of "link options": libm.a-lm

Reply to
Athena

What about the "search path"? Shall I fill the "library" with the install path of libm.a---...\gnu\powerpc-easi\nt\powerpc-easi\lib\

who knows, please? thank you for all your help!

Reply to
Athena