genmcs.pl for a V4FX60 aka loading the cache from the prom on a multi processor device

I have used genmcs.pl for single processor implementations but I have had no success in a multiprocessor device. My design runs perfectly through gdb/xmd but when I try and build the mcs file to allow it to boot from cache when programmed from the PROM I get nothing. This process works absolutely fine on a single processor device. Any ideas anyone?

Reply to
dcaulfield