GDB from my university...

CS302 ? Digital Logic Design

Graded Discussion Board

You are required to program a PAL device to design a 64-bit counter. The st ated PAL can be programmed using ABEL (Advanced Boolean Expression Language ) and VHDL (Verilog Hardware Descriptive Language). Which programming techn ology would you use to accomplish the task outlined considering the constra ints given below?

Code Complexity Flexibility Cost

please let me know which one I should use and why?

Reply to
Yousaf tehseen

On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 3:17:19 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :

stated PAL can be programmed using ABEL (Advanced Boolean Expression Langua ge) and VHDL (Verilog Hardware Descriptive Language). Which programming tec hnology would you use to accomplish the task outlined considering the const raints given below?

I would use one of them because I did some research first on which language s are supported by tools that allow the task to be completed in a timely, c ost effective manner.

What research have you done and what are the results of that research? Bes t of luck on your class assignment.

Kevin

Reply to
KJ

If it were 1993, I would use ABEL.