GDB from my university...

CS302 ? Digital Logic Design
Graded Discussion Board
You are required to program a PAL device to design a 64-bit counter. The st
ated PAL can be programmed using ABEL (Advanced Boolean Expression Language
) and VHDL (Verilog Hardware Descriptive Language). Which programming techn
ology would you use to accomplish the task outlined considering the constra
ints given below?
Code Complexity
Flexibility
Cost
please let me know which one I should use and why?
Reply to
Yousaf tehseen
On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 3:17:19 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :
stated PAL can be programmed using ABEL (Advanced Boolean Expression Langua ge) and VHDL (Verilog Hardware Descriptive Language). Which programming tec hnology would you use to accomplish the task outlined considering the const raints given below?
I would use one of them because I did some research first on which language s are supported by tools that allow the task to be completed in a timely, c ost effective manner.
What research have you done and what are the results of that research? Bes t of luck on your class assignment.
Kevin
Reply to
KJ
If it were 1993, I would use ABEL.