FPGA accelerator service

Hi. I'm looking for a company who implement various algorithms using FPGA accelerators. Who can take part of some software code and rework it completely to make working FPGA accelerator in form, maybe, PCI card or PC-card. If such information may be considered as advertising in this group, please email me: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
drop669

You might want to give give Nallatech

a shot. I believe they have a range of FPGA computing platforms.

Reply to
davem