Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- exponential regression in XSG
- Mjzoob I. Ibrahim
September 20, 2020, 4:01 pm
rate this thread
Re: exponential regression in XSG
There are some details missing: most importantly, is this supposed to be floating-point or fixed-point? Also, how many data points are there, what is the required throughput, etc?
This isn't an answer to the question, but this sounds like the sort of thing you want to do in software, unless you for some reason need to do hundreds of millions of fits per second.
- » Is it illegal to use an (enum) as a Verilog function input?
- — Previous thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Schaltplan / Servicemanual Schomandl FAT 2700?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)