Error in ISE 6.3

I doesn't know if someone allready notice this error because is too evident that no one use this template, just give an eye edit > langage templates > VHDL > commun construct > port > input > 64 bits Do you see the problem?? Sometime software developper are also tired :)

Regards Alexis

Reply to
KCL

What? are you trying to suggest that software developers are really just like normal people??I find that a bit hard to believe.

Reply to
Jezwold