Embedded Programming of Altera EPCS device

Has anyone out there been able to program an EPCS device via running code on a nios. The examples I find require an EPCS4, we are using the EPCS16 and EPCS64. Also it seems that altera has changed the format of thier POF and RPD files because the examples perl scripts can no longer give a usefull file for these examples.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
42hammer