Drigmorn1 User Manual

First cut of the user manual for Drigmorn1 is now available here

We are planning an update of this with some more photos and diagrams to clarify bits and pieces in a few weeks. As always anything you think we missed let us know and we will try and get that into the next update.

The XC3S500E version has now passed all design tests. XC3S100E version isn't far behind and we are still on target to release to customers this week.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair