Design flow of Spartan3 for my own embedded processor and HW logic?

I plan to combine my own embedded processor and HW logic into Spartan3. EDK just supports MicroBlaze or PowerPC, right?How can I make the embedded system by using my own embedded processor and HW IP on it?I know how to make HW ip on it by using ISE.

Any suggestions or any links?

Thanks,

Ethan

Reply to
yijun_lily

You could use the OPB IPIF to have your processor in OPB Master configuration.

You can do it with the Create/Import Peripheral Wizard that comes with EDK.

Marco

Reply to
Marco