Cyclone PLL

Hi all, I'm new in this field. Please guide me how can I proceed to implement the cyclone altpll megafunction in my own design. I compiled individually PLL and my own design but could not able to link-up both. Please help me.

Reply to
KKay

Use the wizard to generate a wrapper, then either include the wrapper in your project, or if you prefer cut-and-paste the code into your own file as required.

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
Virtual Logic Pty Ltd,