Control IPIF signals

Hi

I have a small Question. How can I control this Bus2IP_BE signal in my C code?

Joey

Reply to
Joey

By using according functions to access your peripheral. I.e. if you use XIo_In8 to read from your peripheral, only one of the bits in Bus2IP_BE will be set (because you're performing a one-byte-read), if you use XIo_In16, then two will be set (2-byte-read), if you use XIo_In32, all four will be set.

Same applies for the _Out-functions, or if you use pointers to access memory (then if it's a pointer to a char, one bit in Bus2IP_BE is set, if it's a pointer to a word, two bits are set and so on).

cu, Sean

Reply to
Sean Durkin