configuring multiple FPGAs with a sigle config device

Hi,

I use 2 Altera FPGA : 1 Cyclone C12 (first in chain TDI/TDO) and 1 Cyclone C4 (second in chain TDI/TDO). So, in multi-device configuration the first device's nCE (C12) need to be tied low while its nCE0 pin is connected to nCE of the next device (C4) in the chain.

In my scheme, there is an inversion !. There is the nCE pin of C4 tied low, while the nCE0 of C4 is connected to the nCE of the C12. So, I just can program the C4 FPGA, but I can't program the C12.

Is someone could help me ?. Thanks.

Bernard.

Reply to
bhb