CMOS camera w/ USB2 -- crazy?

Should be good - burst rate is listed at 480, but fast wide SCSI had burst rates like this - what is the sustained transfer rate - still not really documented.

is a good chip for doing this, I think.

Tell me how it turns out

Andrew

Neil Frankl>Andrew Paule writes:

Reply to
Andrew Paule

Andrew

No problem.

james

Reply to
james

"GB" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:fNH6b.2542$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...

{some text removed}

You might consider using a FPGA-board (Xilinx Spartan-II) with integrated USB-2 interface (Cypress). You can find a list of boards on

The USB-2 FPGA board I made (USB2FPGA), comes with schematics. You can use it to build your own hardware if you like. If you dont want to buy it, you can load the schematics from

Here you find information about the board itsself:

-> If you need help connecting your CCD to the board please contact me.

-Manfred, CESYS GmbH mkraus-at-cesys-dot-com

Reply to
Manfred Kraus