BurchED FPGA Expansion Modules, 4-for-1 offer

BurchED FPGA Systems,

Expansion Modules, 4-for-1 offer! Limited time!

Buy 1 and get 3 for free!

Unprecedented bargain.

That's right, if you buy 1 unit (any of the expansion modules), you get 3 units absolutely free!

What a great opportunity to get some expansion modules either for your B5-X300, or perhaps to wire up to another vendor's FPGA board.

If you don't have an FPGA board, why not pick up a B5-X300 and a bunch of low cost expansion modules at the same time?

This is a BELOW COST sale. We have big stocks of expansion modules & we want to liquidate some of them so that we can use the cash for our next project.

The range of expansion modules includes Switches, LEDs, 7-Segment-Displays, Peripheral Connectors (VGA output, keyboard, mouse, serial RS232, plus buzzer) and the Advanced-Download-Cable (Xilinx Parallel Cable III compatible).

Strictly limited time. Sale will end in 10 days. This offer will probably never be repeated again. We don't think the stock will run out but at liquidation prices, no one can say.

If you act now you can get an absolutely great deal! Our chance to liquidate some stock is your chance to get some fine equipment at below cost price.

Order now at our easy secure online form at

Sale will end in 10 days (Tuesday night, 12 May 2006).

There is no limit per customer (for example if you buy 4 units, you will get

16 units - that is an incredible 12 units for free!).

Best regards, Tony Burch

Tony Burch

Dear FPGA enthusiast,

The offer has just ramped up to another level, but only for 48 hours.

We are serious about moving these boards & we are willing to give you even more (bonuses worth AU$151.00 and AU$325.00).

Plus find out what this has to do with a home-built, computer controlled, carbon dioxide laser cutter.

Read about it at

Tony Burch

PS. You may need to press the refresh button on your web browser if you have looked at the site recently.

Reply to
Tony Burch

Hi, just a note that the FPGA boards bonus-sets offer is closing tonight around midnight.

We are very happy that many people have taken up the great bonuses-offer so far. I'm excited that we will be able to deliver so many "goodies parcels" this week.

There is a short time left to order your own "goodies parcel". If you order before the bonuses-site is taken down, you can still receive bonuses there worth AU$98.00 and AU$325.00. Not to mention the incredible 4-for-1 offer which is running concurrently.

Please read all about it at

, where you will also see some e-books on a home-built laser cutter! :)

Best regards,

Tony Burch

PS. You may need to press the refresh button on your web browser if you have looked at the site recently because it has been frequently updated.

Reply to
Tony Burch

I was going to leave that till the evening to take a look but I remembered you're in Australia and thus about 10 hours ahead of the UK.

Therefore I have about half an hour to do any shopping!

Reply to
Kryten