anybody doing self-timed/asynchronous on post-jbits xilinx parts?

All of the asynchronous-circuits-on-Xilinx work I've found to date has involved either the XC6200 or jbits (Virtex-2-nonpro and earlier only).

Is anybody aware of any self-timed/async work using Spartan-3 or Virtex-IIPro/4/5?

- a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380
Reply to

I suspect that Reece and Traver have done current Phased Logic work on newer Xilinx and Altera FPGAs. I'd suggest contacting them.

fpga_toys