Accessing rows in bank

Hi @ all,

I am trying to implement a SDR/DDR SDRAM controller.

My question:

Is it possible to access (write or read) two different rows in one bank at the same time ? I could not find that situation described in any of those papers I read (for example Micron, Infineon).

Thank you for your help.

Rgds

Andre

Reply to
ALuPin

Two rows are not ACTive at one time in standard SDRAM in a single Bank & Rank. To access a new row, the first must go through a PREcharge before the other can be ACTivated to perform a read or write.

Reply to
John_H