Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Promlink Timeout on Data I/O 29B / LogiPak
Hello, I have a LogiPak V04, 303A-011A V15, and when trying to use promlink 6.1, I get a Timeout sending verify to programmer. Is promlink compatible with this unit? Does anyone have doc on the...

FA: Vintage Weston 633-60 600V 1000A Clamp-On Meter w/ original case & leads
x-no-archive: yes FA: Vintage Weston 633-60 600V 1000A Clamp-On Meter w/ original case & leads Photos & info: Weston model 633-60 clamp-on ammmeter / voltmeter in very good shape with original leather...
1
1

LabX Reaches 100,000 Member Milestone
LabX, the online mega-marketplace for scientific equipment, announced the registration of its 100,000th member today, quadrupling its membership base since 2000. Established in 1995, LabX has proved...

Fluke 8840A
I have a Fluke 8840A digital voltmeter for sale in excellent condition. Includes the manual too. $85.00 Located in College Station, TX
1
1

Any user groups devoted to Agilents AC Source Analysers ?
Hi, Further to my recent post, are there any user groups where people use/discuss AC source analysers such as Agilents 6800 series and/or in respect of compliance testing with these instruments etc ?...
2
2

HP/Agilent 6813A upgrade to 6813B - bit of a saga, comments/experiences ?
Hi chaps, Questions re HP6813A, its an AC Source analyser, single phase input and generates up to 300v rms at dc to 1KHz, nice instrument for testing appliances for variety of voltages and...

service manual pm3217
Good morning, Sorry for my little english , I'm a italian technician , I search the service manual of an old oscilloscope Philips PM3217. Not the Operator Manual (i have download this from ) You can...

How long for an initial NiMH charge?
I have a standalone charger for some AA (and AAA) cells when AA cells held about 500 to 600mAH. The charge rate is a steady 150 mA (50 mA for AAA) and there is no cut- off mechanism. The charger...
5
5

Delta Sources MG-600 Ultrasonic cleaner question
I'm trying to repair a Delta Sources MG-600 ultrasonic cleaner that blew its output transistors. The original devices are unmarked, and I need schematics or any information that would help me identify...
2
2

Gold on jack and phono plug/socket
Does the gold plating on various plugs and sockets (jacks, phono, SCART, etc) make any real difference? I notice that on my PC the PCI sockets have a gold color (is this gold or phosphor bronze or...
25
25

Oscilloscope - 350Mhz - 2 Channels
TEKTRONIX - 485: Portable Oscilloscope. 350 MHz at 5mV/div NSEC/div sweep rate 0 div/NSEC writing speed. Alternate switching between intensified and delayed sweeps. 1M ohms and 50 ohms input...
1
1

How screen electret mic beside cellphone?
I have an electret mic which I want to use close up to a cellphone to be able to hear the sound in the earpiece. How do I screen it to avoid interference? I know companies like Olympus can manage it...
2
2

NiMH cells emit smell of gas
I have a rapid charger with a fold down cover. When I charge a couple eof AA or AAA cells there is a smell of gas in the chamber under the lid. Seems to me that the cells are getting overcharge and...
3
3

Data I/O LogicPak firmware
Hello, How can I find out what firmware a logicpak has? On a unipak it's EF, but I don't know how for a logicpak... Any other tricks to get the firmware version for a 303A-011A module? Thanks, Maurice
1
1

Aquadag Rx? homebrew anyone?
Looking for a "homebrew" aguadag recipe. Aquadag (as you probably know) is a colloidal, conductive graphite paint that is commonly found on tv CRTs as part of the high-voltage grounding system. Anyone...
1
1