Heathkit Audio Generator?

Hi, I have two Heathkit Audio Generators one is an IG-72 and the other is an AG-9. If one had to choose between the two which one would you choose? I am trying to figure out which one I should keep as they are both in excellent shape(I will recap,etc... whichever one I keep)I know they are not top of the line test equipment but they should do a beginner just fine?

I was also wondering if anybody might know where I could download a manual for them off the net?

Your help is most Appreciated Thank You

Reply to
19LCE81

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com avait prétendu :

To find the manuals, just google With kind regards

--
Cordialement, Groeten, With Kind Regards
Reply to