Who knows the Agilent 4402 ESA's personalities as his pocket?

I'm in search of somebody who has worked with the "Personalities" of the Agilent ESA 4402 B series.

I bought the analyzer last year with almost all the options. Great I thought. But to find a guy with experience on this box turns out to be an ordeal. Of course I can do a normal field measurement no sweat, but all those "options" still stirr my curiosity

I would like to know more about it - get a course somewhere in Europe or more info from an experienced person for a reasonable price - Agilent wants to charge me amazing Euro's per hour for a personal training... so I figured there must be some ex Agilent or E-field man who might be able to help me. I also want to know more about measuring UMTS -what kind if rake decoder do I need? Or can things be solved with software?

Any engineers willing to share their experiences?

I now have a frequency selective broadband antenna but unfortunately it's software (and the management of the turn-table of the probe) turns out to be incompatible with my GPIB-USB Agilent connection. Now I'm bound to buy on top of everything, a PCMCIA National Ints. card....another 1000 Euro's so I'm not so thrilled any more. Anybody experience in this field? What other frequency selective broadband antenna could be considered instead?

Sincere Regards and thanks a lot for your ideas or responses

Reply to
Female in a man's world