Sweep generator advice

Hello,

I want to purchase a sweep generator for my home workshop. I have been looking at some of the Wavetek generators available on ebay, but was wondering if anyone could recommend a particular make/model. I currently own a Hameg HM203-6 oscilloscope but will hopefully be buying a 100Mhz plus scope sometime soon. Any advice would be gratefully received.

hybridpye

Reply to
hybridpye

Waveteks are plagued with problems and unless you get a return guarantee don't waste your time and money unless you get an exceptional deal and have a manual and the knowledge to troubleshoot and repair. Tektronix for scopes and HP for spectrum analyzers and counters and perhaps sweep gen, Fluke for handheld multimeters..

Henry Kolesnik

Thanks for the advice Hank, I will see what Tektronix and HP have to offer.

hybridpye

have

scopes

for