Complete avr tools list for linux os

Hello to everyone i am an avr newbie and i would appreciate it if
somebody wrote me a complete avr tools list for working in linux and
perhaps any resources or tutorials that would be helpful for my
starting.Thanks in advance.

Re: Complete avr tools list for linux os

Get thee to:

OpenAVR
<http://www.openavr.org/

AVR Freaks
<http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php

and Subcribe to
avr-gcc-list
<http://www.avr1.org/mailman/listinfo/avr-gcc-list/

Re: Complete avr tools list for linux os
goto
www.avrfreaks.net
  and get their Gnu-CC compiler for the avr, they have it all worked out for
you already.

Re: Complete avr tools list for linux os

also see the list Brian Dean has on his webpage
http://www.bdmicro.com/devtools /

Re: Complete avr tools list for linux os
Nikolas threw some tea leaves on the floor

My page may be of assistance:
http://milkstone.d2.net.au/embedded.html

http://milkstone.d2.net.au/electronics/micro/avr-gcc-installing-2003.html
--
              Kind Regards from Terry
    My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX, Gentoo-1.4_rc2