Vintage HP power cords needed.

I've done something similar but filled in the space with hot glue to mold a connector. If you wax or otherwise lubricate the socket, the hot glue won't stick to it and you can use the socket itself to mold the shape of the plug.

A better option may be to retrofit the equipment with standard IEC power sockets which can be salvaged from junk computer equipment.

Reply to
James Sweet

if you can remember that much here in such detail? It shows signs of CPU addiction.

Me, I can't afford to use any brain matter wastefully! :)

"I'm never wrong, once i thought i was, but was mistaken" Real Programmers Do things like this.

Jamie

If it's the one I think it is, Sphere Research have them:

8' long.

45 in stock.

Eighteen bucks a pop.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Take a look at

stock number 686-17952. Page 891 in their online catalog, at $9.96 each. $8.96 each for qty of 25 or more.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer to the end, the faster it goes.
Reply to
DaveM

online

That's more attractive.

I wonder if Walter knows :-)

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Well, all it takes is an archive of the newsgroup* since it got created and a vague memory of something. And then you "grep for it". It takes a while though, (Google can be faster).

*(Proprietary interest, I got the damn thing created in the first place).

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier