the device isnot finish the warming up

HI my problem with a panasonic fax (kx-ft46) the fax not finished the warming up process and the power turn off and then turn on continousely.

note:

I don't know I think it is a power supply problem there are some things I don't sure if they ok or not .the frist is a 4 pin IC its number (M 4 3171 s99) I measure its input 3 volt & ouput voltage no output as a DC or ACI don't know its function is it rectifier bridge? the second thing is the transformer I ask some one he tell me that it is called (shopper) this shopper numder (BC1B8A 902GF)I want a replacement the shopper but I didn't find it what is the function of the shopper transformer please help me

YAR

Reply to
yar

Probably "chopper" rather than "shopper".

Your messages would be much easier to read for English speakers if you put a period at the end of each sentence, and exactly one space between each word. I understand that is less important in Arabic (you seem to be posting through an ISP in Egypt), but it is very helpful in English.

Reply to
Walter Harley