What's the difference between Video output of RGBS and RGsB ?

Howdy, I have a dvd player which outputs Component and a 36" CRT which has an RGB input via a Scart connection. Hence, I'm looking at a couple of Component Converters but one outputs RGBS and the other ouputs RGsB.

Can someone please shed some light on these two differences and whether either converter will work for me.

cheers.

Reply to
John

See here:

RGBS is what you want.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Thanks heaps Dave!! :p

I read that article in your link and yes it says, "Composite sync is common in the European SCART connection (RGBS)".

I knew I'd get an answer in here, you guys know your stuff.

cheers.

Reply to
John