TDS3000 schematic diagram wanted

Hello

I'm looking for schematic diagram for tektronix tds3000, or only table with pin-configuration for back socket for TDS3GM module.

Mybe enyone has schematic diagram for TDS3VM ? (vga module)

(I want only get RGB signals from back socket)

best regards Leszek Wieczorek

Reply to
Leszek

Sorry, none available for the public: Tektronix does not offer any schematics for the TDS3xxx series. Only Operation Manuals or Servicemanual that don't go deeper than module level.

For the RGB signals I'd recommend you take a vga monitor manual for the vga connector pinout, e.g. here you see the pin designations:

This should work for your module too.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
TekMan